Frequently Asked Questions
what is the frequent noodler program?
the wagamama frequent noodler program (fnp) is a loyalty program designed to reward our biggest fans by awarding you with points when you eat at a wagamama restaurant
what are the perks of the program?
lots! aside from the bonus points you receive when joining, every time you enjoy a meal at wagamama you will receive additional frequent noodler points; frequent noodlers also receive special offers, members only promotions and our very cool looking card which you can add to your wallet!
how do I earn points?
simply hand your card to your server when you pay your bill and the points (1 point per 2 dollars spent) will be added to your card
every 100 points = a free main meal (the lesser meal is free, if redeemed with a purchased meal)
can I earn points using gift vouchers or frequent noodler points?
unfortunately not; point earning purchases will need to be paid by cash, credit card or debit card
how do I redeem my points?
you can redeem your points at any wagamama restaurant in australia
100 points = one (1) main meal
200 points = one (1) waga-baby tee
250 points = one (1) cookbook
250 points = one (1) wagamama tee
you can use as many as you like in one visit (200 points for 2 main meals, 300 points for 3 main meals, etc)
are there any rules?
there are a few important rules:
- points cannot be redeemed, exchanged, transferred or sold for cash
- your points expire 12 months from when they are first issued
- you can use another promotional offer and still earn points for that transaction, but if you are redeeming points for a free meal you cannot use your card to accrue points for that transaction
- only one card can be used to earn points per bill
- our system does not allow us to split bills between 2 cards
- a maximum of 300 points can be earned per transaction
- you cannot have points added to your account for receipts dated before your frequent noodler registration date
- you are not able to redeem points at the same time as using another promotional offer (only one type of promotional offer may be used at any one time)
- you are able to redeem points from multiple cards for the one bill (ie. two people can redeem points for a free meal in the same group/bill)
- you cannot use you points for set meals, take-out or delivery
what if I lose my card?
Please see our replacement card page
what if I forget my card or the transaction does not go on to my account?
you will need to send a copy of your receipt to our marketing department at email@example.com or:
suite b, level 3
140 william street
within one month of making the purchase. no points can be added without a copy of the receipt
why can't I log in?
there are a few common problems that may prevent some people from logging in to the frequent noodler section:
- we have an old or incorrectly entered email address for you in our system, or
- your email address is linked to 2 different cards
if you are experiencing difficulties logging in to the frequent noodler section please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
how is my privacy protected?
members' personal information is dealt with in accordance with the national privacy principles. members may opt out from receiving electronic communication from wagamama at any stage by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or by emailing email@example.com
who can I contact for more information?
contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9357 9600
level 3, 140 william street
t: +61 (02) 9357 9600
f: +61 (02) 9357 9601